As a small group of veteran business leaders, GHC blends the best of troubleshooting
talent, technical expertise, and IT genius. Your GHC team is literally "hand
picked" to match the job at hand. High-profile executives and senior researchers—practiced
in fields that are relevant to your business—are best qualified for providing
the best results.
Because GHC has no
organizational structure—beyond the teams formed to execute
projects—and because it is objectively removed from your
business, you avoid costly overhead and political obstacles.
- No waiting for upper-management
- No cumbersome corporate maze
- No allegiance to "preferred" products or
- No excess staff or juniors to train on your time
OVERHEAD AND REMARKABLY LOWER RATES TO CLIENTS.
Industry pioneer Gerald M. Hoffman has coined the means for creating IT investment
value. His practical, straightforward approach has most recently encompassed:
- Strategic business and IT planning
- Design and implementation of knowledge management systems
- Information technology strategy assessment
- IT organization studies
- Product design, planning, and delivery